- Pasture: $250, no discounts for multiple horses
- 100 acres of pasture featuring 7 different sections using a rotational grazing program during grazing season (Generally March-November)
- Pastures are rested during the winter season and herd is on a 10+ acre dry lot. Hay is fed 2 to 3 times per day.
- Pastures are fertilized yearly, seeded and well maintained.
- Board is the same price each month.
- Boarders provided tack rooms & storage for feed.
- Trailer parking ($25/month)
- Our herd is de-wormed on a regular schedule with a minor fee per owner.
- Stalls are available for horses that are injured or ill.
- We provide salt blocks & mineral for herd maintenance.
- Horses have access to fresh water every day.
- Late fee charged after the 10th: $25
This is a good read for worming horses.
Rates and Contact Info
Monthly Board (Current Charge)