Established in 1989
7 pastures, well maintained, fertilized, horses rotated, pastures dragged, brush hogged.
50 ft round pen.
1700+ acres of equine trails across the road, which contain picnic tables, marked trails, & signs.
Lots of people to ride with.
80 x 150 indoor arena
35 amp hook ups
14 stall barn for clinicians & their clients
Cabin for rent
Sitter Downs Events Schedule (Lone Jack, MO) Past & Present
Click on “See More” to expand .
Sitter Downs Info:
We do not accept stallions.
Why would you want to board with us?
30+ yrs of experience
1700+ acres of equine trails across the road
Indoor arena, 80 x 152
Clinics/Clinicians – no charge for boarders to audit
Regular visits by equine chiropractor and teeth/floating
- Pasture: $275 per head, no discounts for multiple horses
- 120 acres of pasture featuring 7 different sections using a rotational grazing program during grazing season (Generally March-November)
- Pastures are rested during the winter season and herd is on a 10+ acre dry lot. Hay is fed 2 to 3 times per day.
- Pastures are fertilized yearly, seeded and well maintained.
- Board is the same price each month.
- Boarders provided tack rooms & storage for feed.
- Trailer parking ($25/month)
- Our herd is de-wormed on a regular schedule.
- Stalls are available for horses that are injured or ill.
- We provide salt blocks & mineral for herd maintenance.
- Horses have access to fresh water every day.
- Late fee charged after the 10th: $25
Rates and Contact Info
Monthly Board (Current Charge)
$275.00 (per horse)