Sitter Downs Info:
We do not accept stallions.
Why would you want to board with us?
30+ yrs of experience
1700+ acres of equine trails across the road
Indoor arena, 80 x 152
Clinics/Clinicians – no charge for boarders to audit
Regular visits by equine chiropractor and teeth/floating
- Pasture: $250, no discounts for multiple horses
- 100 acres of pasture featuring 7 different sections using a rotational grazing program during grazing season (Generally March-November)
- Pastures are rested during the winter season and herd is on a 10+ acre dry lot. Hay is fed 2 to 3 times per day.
- Pastures are fertilized yearly, seeded and well maintained.
- Board is the same price each month.
- Boarders provided tack rooms & storage for feed.
- Trailer parking ($25/month)
- Our herd is de-wormed on a regular schedule.
- Stalls are available for horses that are injured or ill.
- We provide salt blocks & mineral for herd maintenance.
- Horses have access to fresh water every day.
- Late fee charged after the 10th: $25
We rotated the horses to another pasture.
Rates and Contact Info
Monthly Board (Current Charge)